segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

Nations Fair

This time was an huge fair from my school that had been going on in a huge Convention Center. As it was basically a teenage event there was tons of really nice sneakers to step on my hand.

At that time there was also an beauty contest, which girls of each classroom had to defend a country, like a Miss Universe stuff.

As it was very crowded it was difficult for everybody see the stage and all the cute girls. So some of the people went on their toes to see them better. I even saw a guy in Reebok running shoes climb on his mate's hands ( each guy holding a foot). That was awesome! I just couldn't believe and wished i was one of his mates or hade the chance to put my hands under the mates' feet( I was just wondering the how much it would weight...)

So time was going on, and me just dreaming there when i saw a short and muscular guy in front of me going on his toes. That was the right time!!

Pretending I was tying my shoes, I went on my knees and slipped my hand under his left heel. That guy was wearing mid top basketball nike sneakers, size 9, I believe. He got tired and went back to the floor smashing my poor hand between the ground and his mid-worn soles. The best thing was that HE DIDN'T NOTICE IT and stand on my hand for about 5 minutes at least. Her favourite girl went on the stage and he went back on his knees. I noticed some dirt on my hand and a slight zig-zag print on it.But I didn't have time for much because he went a bitback in order to get his balance and trapped the tip of my mid finger under his toes. He again didn't feel anything and a bit later he again went back on the ground with his whole feet, heels again on my hand...He even moved time to time his foot on it, like it was a smashed can or cardboard.
The best thing, at least for me, is when guys move their feet sideways in a manner they balance only with the side of the sole.That's what he did sometimes,adding more pressure on my hand...

When he realized it wasn't a cardboard or a can, he took it of my hand right away, and said sorry for me.

i had the feeling of his nike on my hand for 2 days, adding to that my hand had a smell of wine he probably stomped also on.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário