segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

At HOB Orlando

At HOB Orlando I had some very nice experiences in some nights out there.

The lay out of the venue help us to put the hands on the foot level , due to some stairs and different levels.

I was pretending I was drunk and sat on a bench close to the upper level. As the place is dark some guys didn’t noticed and put their feet very close to my hand , but I didn’t have the luck of any of them step on it, till a guy came with black rubber soled shoes and put his right toes on my fingers, just enough for me to feel the sole was well worn, but the guy didn’t stay longer…

Then after a while, a guy in skater shoes came to the place and started to dance and did some stomps on my hand crushing it and don’t even noticing it!

Another day I went o to the same spot but it was damn packed so I went to the middle mezzanine and a guy due to the dark stepped on my hand also with black shoes. As he didn’t see what was under his shoes, he dragged back and stepped on it. That really hurt because he put all his weight on it.

I left that place and went to the another side of the club. Sat in another bench and had the best experience I’ve ever had.
I left my hand there for a while waiting for some action . Then a guy in hip-hop/ b-bal clothes and a yellow/grey And1( I think) came and stepped on my left fingers , than took it off. When he noticed that I didn’t take my hand of the floor, he stepped ON PURPOSE on my hands and even went on his toes and full weight on the edges of my fingers. Than again put his full right foot on my hand and stayed there for a while.

Few minutes after, another guy put his black-white converse basketball sneakers on my hand as well, but stayed there for a few moments…

I had the pain from that guy’s stomp for 2/3 days at least…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário