segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

English classes

At 16, I used to go to an English course that everybody from my school goes. There was a friend of mine called Edward, who always went with the nicest sneakers and boots on.

One class we had a film session as a part of our formation. I sat next to Edward. He always used to put his right foot in a gap under the seat people put their books and so. He used one of the chair foot to brace his sole. This day he was with a brand new hi-top Nike Cross trainer (the one with the waffle sole with a “v” covering all the ball of the foot in the sole). I wrapped my hand around the chair foot and he didn’t noticed it and put the middle section of his foot on my fingers. As he didn’t notice my hand he moved his foot back and forth pressing my hand very hard.

By the end of this class my hand had a huge “NIKE” mark and a swoosh printed on it in white and pink, that was one of the hottest experiences I’ve ever had…

Some time later I used to sit on the stairs of this school in order to get some action too. One day a very tall( but skinny) guy was going downstairs and put his Nike Running shoes ( with classic waffle soles) left toe on my hand with a grin on his face. It felt great despite it wasn’t a great pressure because the guy was thin.

Other day the same friend Edward was sitting at the same position, but today he was with crepe soled desert boots. He put his sole on my hand and said “ yeah, I know, this sole is so smooth, I also like to press it too” , I had no reaction, just didn’t know what to say … He continued all class with his sole on my hand, it felt really great, because as he said, crepe sole is smooth, so I just felt a light pressure.

Another classmate of mine saw my hand “casually” put on the stairs and just touched my hand with his sole, like to warn me from putting my hand on the way of his sneaker, by a coincidence, it also was a Nike running shoe with a waffle sole. It was a pitty he didn’t step on my hand because this guys was taller and much heavier than me…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário