segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

Gym Teacher

5 or 6 years has passed by from that experience with my dad and
I almost forgot that day, till when I was 13 a schoolmate stepped
on my hand by mistake while we were watching a basketball match of
our class.
He had size 7/8 black hitop chucks. The treads were well worn and
as we were both sat on the audience it didn't hurt. It just felt
funny, kinda itchy, maybe because of the dirt rubbed on my hand.
That also felt good, like a smooth caress, and that's it.

A year has passed and I was again in the court in a very hot summer
day. I am definitely not a sporty guy,and was chubby so I always
tried to be the pacer and always prayed for not to be called to
play.

So I was sitting on a bench with my left hand by my side when my
gym teacher came with a clipboard to check our presence. As he was
absent minded and taking notes on the clipboard he put his right
size 11 white and blue lowtop basketball Nike toes on my hand.As
I said he was absentminded and didn't notice it. That wasn't much
weight on just enough for me to feel the warm rubber sole pressure.
God! That felt great!Sometimes he leaned forward and added some
weight on my hand. That made me have a small hard on, thank god
no one noticed it.It took like 10/15 minutes. After that i noticed
a light tread mark on a shape of small circles.As It was hot outside,
my hand under his sneaker sole sweated a little so some of the grime
passed to my hand and the small circle shape was printed on my skin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário