segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

College Party

At the same place the action happened in the text “ Nations Fair”, but many years after I had another great Real Life experience.

This time was a college party. There had been some very good shows , Djs and so.

At the mid term of the party I was kinda tired and bored, had some beers too, so I pretended I was drunk and sat down on the ground , leaning against a wall in a corner. That place was filled with couples kissing each other.

I saw a young couple and a gap on the ground close to them. I notice the guy was with a rough looking ASICS red-brown hiking boot. That was my target, that boot sole crushing my fingers!

I sat down and they didn’t notice it. I put my hand sideways close to his right boot. He was entertained by his girlfriend and after a while put his size 10( I believe) boot heel on my fingers. That was so great, because he didn’t notice my hand because the ground had tons of garbage( cans, plastic cups…) So he kept kissing the girl and stepping on my hand. He time to time moved his feet not to be tired of his position and stepped on my hand in many places. Then he went a bit backwards and put almost his full right foot on my hand. He then leaned against the wall , adding more weight on my poor hand( that guy must weight at least 140 pounds) .

Still standing on my hand he moved aside and crossed ankles, then moved away…

I saw my hand after this long session and saw a very slight mark of his treads , but my hand was grey due to the grime he left on it.
That was one of the coolest experiences I’ve ever had…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário